Offers Hotel Cala D'Or Playa, Mallorca

Official website

The best experience at the best price

We have exclusive discounts for families and groups

Discover exclusive promotions and special offers for Hotel Cala d’Or Beach to enjoy your family holiday in Mallorca even more. We offer exclusive discounts for families, groups, long-term stays and children stay free. Please remember that booking at our Official Website offers a number of advantages: discounts applied, the best price online guaranteed, welcome gifts…

Book your holiday in Cala d’Or now and begin enjoying!

Payless and change your booking at not extra cost..  Hotel Cala D'Or Playa Mallorca
From €48 taxes included.

Payless and change your booking at not extra cost.

Prepayment of 30% non-refundable, change your booking date at not extra cost using your deposit. Pay the remaining 70% at the hotel.

From 17/05/2021 - Until 24/10/2021

  • Book before March 31th  and start saving today!.  Hotel Cala D'Or Playa Mallorca
    From €42 taxes included.

    Book before March 31th and start saving today!

    Book now on the official website and discover our best available rate.

    From 17/05/2021 - Until 31/10/2022

  • No minimum stay, book just 1 or 2 nights.  Hotel Cala D'Or Playa Mallorca
    From €51 taxes included.

    No minimum stay, book just 1 or 2 nights

    Available rooms for just one or two nights, you are always welcome.

    From 17/05/2021 - Until 24/10/2021

COVID-19 Important Information